Writer, dreamer, imagination junkie. Joyously fumbling through life, looking for the right words.
I am an indie author diligently pursuing lifelong dreams of publication. I write YA and adult fiction, and my work often falls into one or a combination of the following genres: speculative fiction, adventure fiction, post-apocalyptic/dystopian fiction, and high fantasy.
I am currently working on any number of writing projects, at any given time. A few up-and-coming projects that I’m WILDLY excited about:
- The Stormriders Trilogy. (Speculative / dystopian / adventure fiction. Teens/New Adults.) Post-apocalyptic pirate adventures? Yes please! What began as a standalone YA speculative fiction novel has since arched into a 3-book saga… or at least, that’s the plan!
For more information about the world of Stormriders, click here.
For exclusive content and updates updates, head over to my Stormriders Patreon page.
- A personal travel memoir of a 2010 trip to Tanzania. (Travel Memoir. Coming in 2019.)
What started as a journal during my month in Moshi, Kilimanjaro has since morphed into a commentary on the phenomenon known as “voluntourism,” exploring themes of home and community and how travel shapes the way we define those things. I’m hoping to publish sometime late this year; it has been an intense labor of love and I am beyond excited to share it with you.
- A novel-in-progress called “The Bearers.” (Speculative fiction/parallel worlds science fiction. Older Teens/New Adults/Adults).
I began plotting and writing the story for National Novel Writing Month in November 2015, and fell in love with everything about it!
- As Yet Untitled Fantasy Novel. (Fantasy. Teens/New Adults.)
Another NaNoWriMo gem! This one’s from 2018. Arthurian Legends meets Outlander, with some straight up magic and mayhem. More to come!
To kick off this whole indie publishing experiment, I published a small run of my First Published Thing EVER: my poetry chapbook, “off the page.” There are a couple of ways you can get it:
- You can purchase copies of the first print edition on my Etsy shop page.
- You can also find it in ebook format for Kindle here.